Sundaypop™ Gel Polish Remover Wraps Pads Foil Nail Art Cleaner Manicure w/ Acetone (10pc)
- Foil remover wraps. Absorbent sponge with acetone.
- Used to easily remove gel nail polish.
- Reduces acetone contact with skin and traps in heat to quicken removal.
- Features: Environmental, Quick, Easy Cleaning, Makeup Accessories
- Package Includes: 10 Pcs Nail Polish Remover Bags
How to use:
Step 1, Break the seal of the gel with sanding file. The top layer must be completely removed.
Removal Tips: Prep. Push cuticles back before filing the top layer to remove with ease.
Step 2, Open the gel remover and wrap the foil around fingers immediately, to ensure the product does not evaporate and the heat is insulated in the wrap.
Removal Tips: Wrap it. Fingertips should be fully covered in the wrap.
Step 3, Soak the nail for 10 minutes then check the status.
Removal Tips: Check in. Some colors may need additional removal time. If needed, soak for additional 5 minutes.
Step 4, Remove the wrap from the fingers and gently push the product off of nails with pusher and remover.
Removal Tips: Be light handed. No need to force off the product. The remainder can be easily buffered off.